For Core Management to IP and LD Management
SR-S4000 is a flexible solution that easily integrates into an existing network and effectively manages large volumes of traffic with SBC functionality. Simple to use, configure and manage, the SR-S4000 provides a carrier-grade solution for effective traffic management and wholesale peering.
“Stability Meets Scalability”
Beyond being the most powerful high-capacity soft switch in its class, the SR-S4000 offers the flexible integration into an existing infrastructure with:
- Multi-protocol support from a single vendor.
- Protocol conversion.
- RADIUS AAA for simple billing and smart routing integration.
- Class 5 Add-On Capabilities.
Fully Integrated Class-4
SR-S4500 is an effective 4-in-1 wholesale VoIP Class 4 solution for optimized switching, routing, billing, and border control functionality.
Makes Functionality a No-Brainer:
SR-S4500 contains both a switching and a management layer. The switching layer contains one or more Traffic Switch modules; the management layer contains Traffic Manager which operates as the core of SR-S4500’s routing intellect and data storage.
The SR-S4500 offers fast, seamless integration between network components through:
- VoIP Network peering and direct VoIP termination.
- Traffic aggregation and management.
- IP and PSTN interconnection.
- SIP over broadband IP wireless network.
- SIP & RTP within SS7 infrastructure.
Our Plug & Play Solution Offers:
- Advanced routing capabilities with low cost routing (LCR) and profitability control.
- Robust billing and business optimization.
- SIP and H.323 support, codec conversion, flexible proxy options.
- Protocol integration, transcoding and network topology hiding.