For Application Service and LD Management
SR-S4000 is a flexible solution that easily integrates into an existing network and effectively manages large volumes of traffic with SBC functionality. Simple to use, configure and manage, the SR-S4000 provides a carrier-grade solution for effective traffic management and wholesale peering.
“Stability Meets Scalability”
Beyond being the most powerful high-capacity soft switch in its class, the SR-S4000 offers the flexible integration into an existing infrastructure with:
- Multi-protocol support from a single vendor.
- Protocol conversion.
- RADIUS AAA for simple billing and smart routing integration.
- Class 5 Add-On Capabilities.
Local exchange carriers and mobile carriers need flexible VoIP services to be competitive and profitable. SR-S5000 is our highly scalable multi-service platform, which allows our customers to deliver a class 5 platform with the option of bundled Class 4 and Class 5 features.
We specialize in:
- Building a corporate voice network on a single, reliable platform.
- Efficient call management.
- Seamlessly integration into any service providers’ network.
- Flexible value-added services for residential and business customers within a high performing multi-functional Class 5 VoIP platform.
Our Solution Provides Carriers:
- A full-featured service platform including value-added services (VAS) for residential and corporate accounts.
- IP Centrex, Virtual and Mobile Offices.
- Corporate IP PBX.
When Internet Service Providers (ISP), local exchange carriers and large corporations need stable VoIP services delivered to their end users in one powerful solution. The SR-S6000 is a combination of a Transit Traffic Module (Class 4) and a Value Added Services Module (Class 5) along with a combination of licensing models.Learn more